Alpaca Manager is software to help you manage your herd created by an experienced alpaca breeder and software engineer. It is designed to record details of your alpacas and manage day-to-day animal husbandry tasks.
- Record basic Animal Details including ancestry, shearing data and husbandry tasks.
- Use the Calendar to schedule upcoming events.
- Print Worksheets to perform multiple husbandry tasks.
- Define your own mating protocol and monitor progress of matings (including ET).
- Import data from external files (shearing stats, weight observations etc.).
- Create Sales Sheets.
- View or print your data using the various reports.
- The list of available reports changes depending on which feature of the software you are using.
- When you sell animals, use the Transfer feature to export their details for the new owner.
- If you have an AlpacaSeller account, you can create a data file for uploading to your account.
- Context-sensitive help is available on all screens.
- IAR, BAS and ARI Registries catered for.
- There's even a 'generic' option so you can use the program for other species on your farm.
- No ongoing costs; free regular updates included in the registration fee
If you already have data in a competing product or in your own spreadsheets, inquire about conversion options. We can usually load your data into Alpaca Manager for an additional charge.
This software can be installed on a computer running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or later with Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016.
If you don't have Microsoft Access already installed (or if you have an older version), download the free Access 2007 Runtime from Microsoft.
If you have an Apple Mac computer, you can still use Alpaca Manager by installing Microsoft Windows using an emulation tool like VMWare Fusion or Parallels.