Try before you buy!
Download and install Alpaca Manager to learn how it works.
Unregistered users can enter details for up to five animals.
To purchase a Registration Key, visit our online shop.
You will be prompted to Open/Run or Save the file.
- Select the Save option.
- On completion, double-click on the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install Alpaca Manager.
If you don't have Microsoft Access already installed (or if you have an older version), download the free Access 2007 Runtime from Microsoft.
The next time you start Alpaca Manager, the new version will be used. If there have been any structural database changes included with the update, your existing data file will be updated automatically.
Move the Herd Code and Herd Prefix fields from the Contact Table to the new Herd Code Reference Table.
A Herd Code has an optional Owner field which identifies the Contact which owns the Herd Code. A Contact can own more than one Herd Code record.
Show the animal's age in italics on the Animal Summary report if the animal is dead.
The Age is the age at which it died.
- Include progeny for ET Recipients on the Progeny tab of the Animal Details form and the Progeny sub-report of the Animal Details report in italics.
Include progeny for ET Recipients on the Progeny Summary report in italics.
In this case, both Sire and Dam will also be shown.
- Show the progeny's Death Date on the Progeny Summary report if the animal is dead and show the number of dead progeny in the total.
- Add the Shows Tab to the Find Animal Criteria form to allow finding animals based on Show Class placings.
Add Organisation Name, Job Title and Department to the Contact details.
Contact Name is no longer required to be unique within the database but must be unique within any Organisation or those with no Organisation set.
- Keep track of the Contact records opened when drilling down from one Contact to another and restore the previous Contact when closing the Contact Details form.
- Include the list of Attachments in the Summary Email message sent by the eCampaign Wizard.
Rename Post Code Line to Post Code Position in the Country Table.
This is used to indicate where the Post Code appears in a formatted address relative to the last line: Prefix, Suffix or New Line.
– Correct a problem when Importing using a new Address Type.
– Correct a problem when Importing a common Contact Type.
The common Contact Type does not need to be a column in the CSV file.
– When finding animals by Body Score or Weight using a specific value, only check the latest observation within the selected date range.
– Correct a problem with the Calendar Events report prompting for Latest Body Score details.