Try before you buy!
Download and install Collection Manager to learn how it works.
Unregistered users can enter details for up to 20 items.
To purchase a Registration Key, visit our online shop.
You will be prompted to Open/Run or Save the file.
- Select the Save option.
- On completion, double-click on the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install Collection Manager.
If you don't have Microsoft Access already installed (or if you have an older version), download the free Access 2007 Runtime from Microsoft.
The next time you start Collection Manager, the new version will be used. If there have been any structural database changes included with the update, your existing data file will be updated automatically.
- Make the eCampaign Subject a required field.
– Replace Placeholders in the eCampaign Subject.
- Show the labels Photo 1, Photo 2 and Photo 3 on the Pictures tab of the Collection Item Details form as dimmed if they have not been set to a photo location.
Rename Post Code Line to Post Code Position in the Country Table.
This is used to indicate where the Post Code appears in a formatted address relative to the last line: Prefix, Suffix or New Line.
- Add the JobTitle and Department Placeholders to the eCampaign editors.
For those Contacts related to an Organisation, include the Organisation Name in parentheses after the Contact Name in the drop-down list for Testing eCampaigns and on the following reports:
– Contact Diary Summary
– Contact Diary Financial Summary
– Contact Financial Summary
– Contact Summary
– Group Details Members
– Correct a problem when Importing using a new Address Type.
– Correct a problem when Importing a common Contact Type.
The common Contact Type does not need to be a column in the CSV file.
– Correct a problem with the eCampaign Wizard on the Find Contacts Summary form if the list is sorted by Related Count.