Try before you buy!
Download and install TimeLog to learn how it works.
Unregistered users can enter details for up to two projects.
To purchase a Registration Key, visit our online shop.
You will be prompted to Open/Run or Save the file.
- Select the Save option.
- On completion, double-click on the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install TimeLog.
If you don't have Microsoft Access already installed (or if you have an older version), download the free Access 2007 Runtime from Microsoft.
The next time you start TimeLog, the new version will be used. If there have been any structural database changes included with the update, your existing data file will be updated automatically.
- Add the Project Estimate report.
- Add the Paste button to the Registration form to simplify pasting a Registration Key from the clipboard.
- Change the Backup/Restore options to support compressed (zip) files.
- Allow members of the Admins Security Group to change the user for a TimeLog entry.
- Add support for Office 2013.
Add the For one Collection Unit? option to the TimeLog Details form.
This allows a TimeLog entry to represent a specific number of hours, minutes, etc. as defined by the Collection Unit.
- Add the Cancel button to all data entry forms to allow closing the form discarding any pending changes.